Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 Double Layout Class Samples...

Since I've been exiled from my craft room until the ceiling is finished, I thought I'd work on a few layout classes & samples with the packs of paper I brought upstairs to keep me entertained.  There are 2 reasons why CTMH's paper packs make this type of thing a breeze:
 


  1. they are already coordinated with colors & patterns...so I no longer deal with a "loose paper" hoard where everything is pretty and nothing ever seems to match so I just buy more paper hoping something, at some point, matches.
  2. they are 2-sided...so even though I am making 5 layouts from 1 pack, it doesn't always look that way...and I would how you a picture of what I mean except I continue to be unable to post pictures to blogspot... 
 
If interested in seeing the picture, here is a link to my CTMH Facebook page:
 
https://www.facebook.com/denisescreativecave?ref_type=bookmark
 


 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!