Saturday, July 17, 2010

Retiring

No, not me. I wish. Not Mike either. He wishes. Eight of CTMH's current colors are being retired, so if any of them are your favorites or "go to's" you'll want to start ordering your paper, etc. (You can do this via the link to my website if you choose.) Once a color is retired, it is "while supplies last." I always recommend purchasing a reinker if you already have the stamp pad, that way you can continue to use the color for quite some time for stamping, coloring images, etc..

The retirees are: Ocean, Watermelon, Clover Meadow, Hydrangea, Orange, Star Spangled Blue, Citrus Leaf, and Bubblegum.

The new colors are FANTASTIC! I have to say, I love them! Sneak peaks coming as soon as I make something. (We all know what that means..."don't hold your breath," lol!!)

As always, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!