Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Project Life" & Flip Flaps!!

OK...so school & Common Core & redoing every lesson I have for the last 15 years kept me far busier than I imagined.  How does the saying go, the best laid plans...

I'm back in business (so to speak!)  I developed a bunch of multi-layout classes during the Christmas vacation and the first is this coming Friday (already closed out, sorry.)  I will plan one or two for February as well.  You can always find all of the information by joining me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/189300134415785/

and/or liking my project page at:
https://www.facebook.com/denisescreativecave

And now for some crafty news & ideas!!

Are you a "Project Lifer" type scrapper these days?  So many people are - and what ever the company you use for those supplies, everyone is getting in on the action.  QUESTION:  Have you considered using Flip Flaps on your "Project Life" pages?  They come in so many sizes now that they are easy to incorporate, giving you the same ease of adding more photos without changing the look of your page!  Here's one example I saw in an online search.  Find the original & other great artwork ideas at WWW.SCRAPBOOKSBYREYNA.BLOGSPOT.COM  (CTMH has a few surprises in this area coming up in the new Idea Book as well!)

 
 
Can you spot the flip flaps????
 
As always, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!