Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Copic Certification, here I come (if I pass, that is!)


I've been meaning to take classes in using alcohol markers since they came out.  Until last year, I had resisted the fad, in case it was just one if those uber expensive passing things in crafts.  It's a year, I found 3 little classes, a couple of tips but nothing overwhelmingly helpful.  Early last month I did a search & found that Copic was running its Beginner & Intermediate certification classes... this week about 45-60 min away.  (That's Long Island-speak for less than 20 miles.).  Copic also stated they don't return to the same area twice, so it was now or never.  While I know I won't walk out as Picasso I'm hoping I learn to use my markers (don't tell the instructor but I own a different brand. Shhhhh...)

Anyone ever take these classes? What am I in for?

I've never been stressed out over a coloring class before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!