Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally, a layout!

Mike told me to "pick any place (you) want to go" when we were talking about honeymoons before our wedding. After a few minutes of thought I settled on Rome (did I mention that I'm spolied, lol?!) This Cherish layout was perfect for an "overview." The papers are from several companies but not CTMH. I think the new Passages papers & coordinating stamps are screaming for me to print some more photos from this adventure!

To be honest, I think I could do it better with CTMH products, but it didn't turn out too badly. What do you think?




As always, thanks for looking!





7 comments:

  1. I am so stinking jealous! Rome? Not fair. Just kidding; glad you got to go and take pictures so you could create this layout to share with us lesser mortals. I agree on Passages. That paper would look wonderful with pictures from Rome. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice page D! Love all the photos, how do you get that many worthwhile pictures in one trip? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 7 discs from ROme Ben. Mike has 6. We were bound to get a few good ones, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! The layout turned out great. I love how you were able to put so many pics on your pages yet it doesn't look cluttered. I confess I'm a little jealous that you got to go to Rome!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!