Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tile Coasters

Any HS teacher in NY will tell you that late April starts the "final push" toward the Regents Exams. My review goes into full swing starting tomorrow. Getting ready has kept me busy, left me no time to be creative, and forced me to neglect my poor blog.

I made this as gifts for people at work, some family, and a few friends this past Christmas. The butterfiles are a retired CTMH set, the script is SU!.

I'll try to have something newly created to share next time! As always, thanks for lookinng!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card, love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog today and i love the coasters. How did you seal them? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!