Monday, August 9, 2010

Here's a little sneak peak...

of CTMH's new Mistletoe papers. I am behind on my goal of 5 Christmas cards per month despite actually holding these workshops. I need to focus on getting my own cards finished from each of them before the school year starts again (and who can believe tha's in less than a mnth now??) But I digress...

Here is the July card, modified from a template out of Wishes or Original:

Recipe: CTMH Papers: Garden Green, CTMH Mistletoe (Autumn 2010 Idea Book); Inks: CTMG Garden Green, Cranberry, Sunflower marker; CTMH Stamp: Holiday Jingle; Generic: White papr, card base, pop dots.

Simple to do. We did make 5 of a different ard to make up for missing a month during the summer, and 1 bonus card was also made. I'm spacing them out to post them since I'll be very busy for the next few weeks. In fact, I'm am waaaay behind on cleaning out & up my craft space & office, so I need to get moving.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

(P.S. If you live in the area and want a fun group to scrap, stamp, or take classes with, check out my CTMH website for what's going on!)

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful little card. I love the paper, which the catalog photos did not do show in the best light. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I like how an ornament substitutes for an "o" in the sentiment. This year I have made a goal to make 1 holiday card each week so I have the 50 I need by mailing time. I post them every Thursday on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute. What a perfect Christmas card. I've started on a few of mine, but really need to do more.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog....I really appreciate it.
    So glad you do CTMH. I love so many of their things. If you get an extra catalog, let me know and I'll send you the money for it. Would love to have one - haven't seen one in a while. E-mail is jimlynn01@yahoo.com
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and how awesome you are moving along with Christmas cards. The paper is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card! A lovely layout and design, but it would be a good one to make a lot of. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card...I like the patterned paper

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!