Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrap & Stamp Yard Sale!

No joke people - I have to move stuff out of my busting office. Every year, right around this time, that back-to-school bug bites me and it fuels a massive office clean out. It amazes me that for the 3rd year I still have bin upon bin of stuff I don't use. Since becoming a CTMH Consultant I tend to use mainly their products. I'm not giving up my SU! stuff, but did I really need to buy every Studio G release? No, it turns out, I did not.

Like a good sale? Enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Want to see if Mike really did call the Intervention AND Hoarder show people he continues to threaten me with or...much worse...Clean Sweep? Come by my place on Saturday, 8/28, from 10 am - 4 pm to find out. If it rains we'll be in the basement. (There are 2-3 of us total doing this together.)

Leave me a comment with your email if you need my address (or email me directly.) FYI - I'm on Long Island.

Products for sale include: paper, embossing plates, totes, stickers, hundreds of stamps, ink pads, glitter, Glimmer Mist, I could go on and on. Companies include SU!, CTMH, MM, CM, DCWV, Basic Grey...you get the point I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!