Saturday, October 23, 2010

For those of you who are local...

...do you know that a bunch of us get together on a regular basis to stamp, scrap, and generally have a good time? Well, we do!! I am the Organizer for one of the longest-running Scrapbook & Stamping Meetup.com groups on Long Island. We have all ages and ability levels and, of course, lots of different product favorites! We have card classes, layotu classes, techniques classes, and plain, old fashioned "crops" in my "cave."

Interested in making some new crafty friends or seeing what we're about? Join us! There's a free membership option so there's no obligation - hope you'll check us out at:

Speaking of having fun with our group, here's another card I made using Judy's stash that same night I posted about last week. CTMH design from Wishes/Originals using all SU! products. What do you think?

I hope you'll check us out if live on Long Island! As always, thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love the classic elegance of this card. I can see many sentiments fitting the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and I love the one on your "Christmas Already" post, its stunning. Just found your blog from SCS.
    Tina
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!