Thursday, August 4, 2011

Layouts galore...if all goes according to plan.

"Summer vacation" always seems so long to my parent-friends. I don't know why. July flys by, before you know it a week of August is also gone, and in just a few short weeks school starts again. I can't imagine where my July went, and now I need to start thinking about finding my school notes and lessons.

But not just yet.

I'm attending a weekend crop before school starts up, so I have been kitting layouts and printing pictures the last 2 days, getting ready for my marathon. I'm going to try to make up for the layouts for classes lost in the now-infamous kitchen & basement flood we had a few months back. I'm going to start regular layout classes again in the Fall and would like to get all of the samples done before school starts. OK, maybe not all...but a really solid dent will be helpful. That's my goal.

Of course, I'm cheating. I'm recreating layouts in past CTMH Idea Books, WOTG kits (which I never actually do, I just order them for the exclusive stamp sets!), and layouts from other books my scrap-pal and enabler friend Debbie told me about. Thanks Debbie - let's hope they help us get some layouts done!

I have made a few cards in the interim after totally misunderstanding - twice - what a friend asked about. I'll get photos and post those as well.

I hope you have spent some summer hours crafting! Until next time, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!