Thursday, June 9, 2011

No one CASEs better than me!


Last year some of the girls & I decided we would do 5 Christmas cards per month and get a jump start things. We were good, too - we did it every month, and when we had to skip a month we did 2 sets of 5 the next month (2 different cards.) This year time got away from me & life got in the way - so I decided to do a Christmas in July. 5 different cards, 5 of each card. I went online to see what others had done with the holiday sets I have, and CASEd 4 of them ranging from 90% to 25%. The 5th card - that one is all mine. Well, all mine based on a sketch in a CTMH card sketch book...but still. :) The sneak peak is above - thank you to the very talented people I was led to by Google image search for the stamps sets I used. Your work is amazing!

If you're local (I'm in Suffolk COunty, Long Island) and interested in joining us, the cost is $25, and you go home with 25 cards. Daytime class is 7/14 at 10:30 am; evening class is 7/15 at 7 pm. Alternate dates and times may be available, but payment is due by 6/14 vi Paypal. Interested? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!