Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New, Improved, & Slightly Updated!

It seems I have the best of intentions at the start of every school year.  I'll get lots done, get caught up & be ahead before I fall behind, and have lots of time for scrapbooking.  Never works out.  I'm hoping this year will be different.  To make sure I get into a routine, I'm starting this a month early!

My goal is to post 3-5 layout, cards, or projects per week.  There will be blog candy to go along with the postings on a bi-monthly basis.  I will also be setting up a Facebook page.  More on both in a later post.

There are some changes at Close To My Heart.  I can no longer sell the multi-layout cutting guides I create, but I can give them away as a bonus with a purchase.  SO, they'll be free with any purchase or class you attend.  More on that during the next week as well.

I made my first videos ever - complete with shaky camera from holding it with one hand - that I will post regarding FAQs about the layout cutting guides.  I will post them this coming week as well.  I hope you find them helpful.

I look forward to helping you reach your own crafting goals this year!  Watch for updates many times a week!  You won't want to miss the Facebook page or contest updates!!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!