Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Layout Workshop Tip...

A tip for my FELLOW CONSULTANTS using the July 5 Double-Layout Workshop (or any month!): I don't adhere any pieces that look like they go over a photo in the sketch. I am a CASEr, I have limited creativity, so I follow the sketch closely. I encourage those who are like me to keep those pieces in the protector with the layout, ready to go when photos are added. Some creative people will not foll...ow the sketch at all or won't care about particulars - they can pop those pieces where ever they want. The beauty if it is it is THEIR layout. The sketches are SUGGESTIONS and that's how the paper was cut, but if they like something vertical because of the design on the paper after it was cut...go ahead and make it vertical! The workshop can be very individual at that point, and there are usually enough scraps left over for alternate ideas (but not during the workshop - that's for later!) I hope this tip is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!