Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's almost like I'm on strike...

Taking today "off" as well!  OK, OK, I'm off every day during summer break.  Still, I'm not cleaning, or doing laundry, or anything else that involves a chore.  At least not until Mike gets home. :)


So I'm spending the day working on more layouts & cutting guides for future workshops until my hair cut later! I find it so easy to make the layouts once I have the sketches & cutting guide done!


I need to get some pictures of what I've done - and maybe even some I actually finished - to start posting here.  To be fair, "finished" & "layout" are rarely in the same sentence in this house, so please don't get too excited.


Hope your day is as relaxing as mine!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!