- First, it just takes too long. I'd rather get the foundations of 5 done at once than get just 1 layout fully finished. Plus, if you want ink, & titles, & journaling...are you really going to finish it?
- Second, it means figuring out pictures in advance - so printing, figuring out sizes, extra paper for mats...too much stress lol!
- Third, it ...would mean carrying way more than you need to do a basic layout.
- Fourth, if you're like me you need every last thing in your stash handy "just in case," which just is not possible.
- Fifth, I don't always have photos like I like for the paper at that moment.
- Last - & most importantly for me - the point is to get my paper hoard cut & used!! For me, it's better to have 50 layouts "ready to go" than 10 packs of still-unused paper packs!
As always, thanks for stopping by!