Monday, July 7, 2014

Fellow Consultants...

I am often asked about my 5-layout cutting guides (using just 1 paper pack plus 10 base sheets.)  I am going to open an EZ Invite on my OBA each month to stay in line with Corp policy. If you would like the cutting guide & photos of the layouts (no mats, photos or embellishments on them), simply place a $10 order on my OBA, then PM or email me to let me know if you want copies of that month's guide sent via email or snail mail. If you have any questions on the details of the guides, please feel free to email or PM. It is a full workshop, takes roughly 2-2.5 hours, customers do their own cutting, and they can use whatever paper pack they want...or you can make it a monthly pack YOU use to supplement the WOTG. Perfect for scrappers who don't love stamps, those on a budget, & those who want more than 1 or 2 layouts from any given paper pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!