Friday, July 18, 2014

Another Layout from July's Workshop

This is the 4th layout from July's 5 Double-Layout Workshop.  All ready for pictures, photo mats only if I want them, embellishments, title, & journaling if I decide to add it!  I keep it (and the rest of them) nice & safe in a page protector with the sketch inside it so I can CASE it, be inspired by it, follow the suggested photo sizes - or not - because I am NOT creative.  That's the beauty of these.  You can follow the class sketch...or you can rotate the pages & make it rally your own. You're starting with cut pieces, but where you put them is really up to you!  Unless you're me...because I always follow the sketch.  It's easier.  No thinking involved  :)


Photo: This is the 4th layout from July's 5 Double-Layout Workshop.  All ready for pictures, photo mats only if I want them, embellishments, title, & journaling if I decide to add it!  I keep it (and the rest of them) nice & safe in a page protector with the sketch inside it so I can CASE it, be inspired by it, follow the suggested photo sizes - or not - because I am NOT creative.  That's the beauty of these.  You can follow the class sketch...or you can rotate the pages & make it rally your own. You're starting with cut pieces, but where you put them is really up to you!  Unless you're me...because I always follow the sketch.  It's easier.  No thinking involved  :)

Just 1 more layout for July's workshop to post!  Stay tuned!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!