Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Workshop Layout #3

Here is another layout from the July workshop.  Again, this is how they leave the workshop, but those who attend have a sketch sheet that show embellishment ideas, suggested photo sizes & placements, & even a good place for the title.  That's for home, a crop date, or a different workshop.  The whole purpose is to get some ready-made layouts done - ready-to-go for crops long or short, an afternoon free, or some time you steal after everyone goes to bed!  PLUS, you use up some of that stash we all know you're hoarding (don't be shy, you're in good company!!)  I find that when I actually USE my stuff, instead of, say, dusting it because it's too pretty to use, etc., Mike has no problem with me buying more of it.  It's a neat little fact I hear about other people's husbands as well... & it's way easier than bringing it inside & hiding it in a cloak & dagger move!


The photo is fuzzy but you get the idea!


Photo: Here is another layout from the July workshop.  Again, this is how they leave the workshop, but those who attend have a sketch sheet that show embellishment ideas, suggested photo sizes & placements, & even a good place for the title.  That's for home, a crop date, or a different workshop.  The whole purpose is to get some ready-made layouts done - ready-to-go for crops long or short, an afternoon free, or some time you steal after everyone goes to bed!  PLUS, you use up some of that stash we all know you're hoarding (don't be shy, you're in good company!!)  I find that when I actually USE my stuff, instead of, say, dusting it because it's too pretty to use, etc., Mike has no problem with me buying more of it.  It's a neat little fact I hear about other people's husbands as well... & it's way easier than bringing it inside & hiding it in a cloak & dagger move!

The photo is fuzzy but you get the idea!

I have other photos & some extra details on my Facebook page, feel free to jump over there, take a look, and "like" it if you enjoy it!


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!