Monday, July 28, 2014

"I'm a Sister Consultant - why do I have to BUY your Workshops?"

I have been asked many times over the last month why I "sell" my cutting guides to other Consultants rather than send them to all fellow Consultants who request them gratis.  There ARE things that I share gratis.  The workshops take time - find sketches I can use, draw out the cutting guides, figure out if & how the layouts will fit into the cutting guide, finding more layouts because 1 or 2 I picked didn't "fit" into the cutting guide, so there wasn't enough paper left to actually do that layout, etc.  My customers pay for the Workshop, so to give it away for free to others is not very fair to them.  I believe the fee is nominal, allows you to make money, and gives you an option of a monthly workshop that you don't have to worry about.  The only planning is making your own samples, period.  I have already done my own samples so know the cutting guide is accurate, and I send along the pictures so you can see what mine look like as well as the sketches I used to see an option on photo sizes, etc.  Many Consultants do this, and a lot of them that I have seen require you to buy $25 in product from THEM to get eh guide free.  With the change in Corp policy on this, I think it's very fair that mine is only $10, required no product bought from me, and so does not take away from your own mins for that quarter.  I offered my layout workshops to be helpful at a low price that others I checked with believed was fair - if not too low.  As the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished.  The July Workshop will retire this Thursday, so if you're an interested Consultant, please keep that in mind!  The August Workshop will be available as of Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.

    We give out jobs to hackers (gurus only) to those willing to work, with or without a degree, to speed up the availability of time given to jobs!!

    Thus an online binary decoding exam will be set for those who needs employment under the teams establishment.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING

    + BTC INVESTMENT

    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    SIGNED....!

    Jason. W

    Technechhacks
    2020©️All Right Reserved

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!