Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A background idea...

Did you get the August Stamp of the Month with your order because it was free (if you spent "that much") but didn't know what you'd do with it?

Here's a book using markers to color in the "strawberry" (because in my mind, anything pink with chocolate much be strawberry!)  You know what I immediately thought of when I saw this?  background paper!  A little time consuming, but so easy to do:

This mouthwatering altered journal created by Consultant Melissa Laverty at http://bit.ly/19oyh3D will get your papercrafting taste buds craving August's “A Chocolate Affair” stamp of the month!
 
 
Depending on what I was using it for, I might switch up the colors on top of the truffles, and maybe use a red for "black cherry" instead of just "strawberry."
 
One thing I know for sure?  This photo has made me seriously consider cheating on my diet with a box on Whitman's Sampler.  Let's hope I can exercise some will power.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. Thanks for posting this. I got the chocolate stamps and didn't know what to do with them. I need help with stamps. I'm not a good stamper.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!