Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another chance at blog candy!

Mike gets to travel a lot with his job.  He says he doesn't like it, but he does.  This was a business retreat a company he deals with invited him to - all expenses paid - at Sundance.  Yes, that Sundance.  The pictures are amazing in person.  Yet another trip I was really jealous about...

This layout is from the same Magnifique cutting guide I used for the other 2 layouts with the same paper.  While all use the same paper pack, I really don't think any of the layouts look "alike."

 
 
 
People have asked about photo sizes on my layouts...I don't stick to a "standard size."  If the sketch I'm using calls for a 7x9, that's what I'm using.  I'm not good at straying from a sketch or substituting photo sizes.  I'd rather have it look just like the sketch.  You may have no problem with that, or may only use 4x6 so adjust as you go, etc.  I like different sized photos.  Just a matter of personal taste!
 
Don't forget to leave some blog love below to be entered into the August 18th blog candy drawing!
 
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!