Monday, August 19, 2013

And the winner is.....

Kristen!!

I made a video of Mike pulling the winning slip out of a container but can't get it uploaded.   

I have been busy with my back-to-school routine - throwing tons of stuff out, calling donation people for a large pick up, washing clothes appropriate for work (because it seems they frown upon sports bras & shorts for teachers), and doing all the house & school chores I said I would do all summer long but didn't. 

Today I painted another large area of 3 basement walls and I have to say, 4 colors later, I love this one.  Sold.  I also painted one of the living room walls, which means my sectional is in pieces and my tables are in the kitchen.  It will stay that way for the week I'm sure...so no time to scrap. :(

I will post another layout tomorrow that I finished in advance knowing this routine would happen again.  We start a new blog candy contest with that post!

Have a productive day!!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!