Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Candy Contest Info!

Here's the info about the contests & blog candy!

PURPOSE:  To keep me on track with crafting.  I have a lot, I mean a lot, of layouts to finish up around here, and maybe being held accountable will "inspire" me to get them done.

CONTEST:  I will post a new layout, card, or project 3-5 times a week (if all goes well.)  I anticipate it will be on the lower end once the school year gets in full swing again, but have high hopes that it will not.  Time will tell.

"RULES:" 
  • Leave a comment on the blog posts with the layouts, cards, or other posted crafts for that day.  Don't forget to include your name!
  • One comment per post. 
  • Only comments on this blog will get a "ticket."  There may be a better photo on the Facebook page, events will be listed there as well, but comments left on Facebook don't qualify for the Blog Contest...sorry!! 
  • Drawings will take place on Sunday for the previous 2 weeks.  Check in to see if it's you!

I will put the names of each commenter in a "hat" & pick a name for some blog candy.  What type you ask?  It will vary.  Stamp sets, embellishments - anything goes!  All will be new & unused product, but some may not be in the original packaging (such as an embellishment sampler pack or a bulk pack that I have split up.)  Be sure to check in - if you win you'll need to send me your mailing address!

The only people who cannot participate in the blog candy contest are other CTMH Consultants.  However, I am happy to share a different "perk" with any CTMH Consultant not in my area who comments here regularly - email or message me through my Facebook page for details.  Since it has to do with classes and I have had a problem with an unknown person in my area, this offer is limited only to those Consultants not in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!