Monday, August 5, 2013

Technical Difficulties...shocker.

As you may know, I have zero technical skills.  The fact that was able to record a video on my phone was cause for celebration around here.  Guess what I can't do?  Upload the videos.

I did it the blogger way, tried another way, watched a video on how to post a video...and nada.  I get upload it, it just won't play.

While I'm not a fan of bouncing between pages, I am attempting to upload it to my Facebook page.  Hope for some better luck.  If it works, I'll post the written information here with a link to the video there.

I'll be back to update you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!