Monday, August 5, 2013

Kits & Cutting Guides Video, Part 2

This goes into a little more details about my 3-5 double layout cutting guides.  If you're better with visuals, this gives you a good idea of what the guides are all about (I hope!)  You'll see an example of a 5-layout cutting guide and the actual layouts I made using it - complete with photos.  I also have a small piece about how I used them for different years, so the paper isn't "together" in my albums.  You'll hear me talk about 2 layouts that had the potential to be back-t-back in my album, but since there was a birthday, Halloween, and Hurricane Sandy in between them, they are many pages apart in the album. (The pictures were only taken 2 weeks apart, but those 2 weeks in between were busy ones!  I knew at the time I added the photos to the layouts that I had pages to make between these 2 layouts, so the fact that they were on "the same paper"didn't concern me.

Here's the link to the video, again on the Facebook Page (look for Video #2 underneath it in the comment section ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to leave some blog love on layouts, cards, & projects to be entered into the blog candy drawing! Leave your blog info so we can return the love!